Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Two months of silence...Rien depuis deux mois.



Yes it has been already 2 months since I posted my last entry....Nothing really happened in the winter month...except that my daddy sold his car and now when I got to work with him we need to walk for 20 minutes, which is great for me and my pawsies. I like the morning walk when I could get all dirty in the wet grassy.

********




Oui il y a deja deux mois que je n'ai pas ecris...rien de bien extraordinaire n'est arrive...a part que mon maitre a finallement vendu sa voiture et que maintenant quand je vais au boulot avec lui nous devpns marche pendant 20 minutes, ce qui est super pour moi et mes jambettes. J'aime beaucoup ma promenade matinale ou je vais dans l'herbe mouille et deviens sale!!!







No comments:

My mommy's cake

My mommy's cake
it looks good don't you think??? Ca l'air bon...

Kisses

Kisses
I give kisses to the guests. On s'embrasse

Me and Ola

Me and Ola
I look very good in this picture! Je suis super sur cette photo.

pillow fights

pillow fights
I entertain the guests by playing with them. Je joue avec les invitees.