Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BBQ in South San Francisco



Hey, summer is here and my favorite activity is the BBQ. I love a good BBQ with friends and most important of all, a lot of good meat like sausages, pork, chicken and eventually beef. Hum, the smell, the taste is heavenly to me. Last Saturday, we went to Ola and Michael for a great BBQ, the first one of the season. I tried to beg for some food (which I did get eventually)...My old charm is still working :) They even had another doggy for me to play with, but he was a little clumpy and we ended up not socializing much...
We had a great time and stayed way after all the meat and goodies were gone. I cannot wait for the next one!

************

Hey, L’été est ici et mon activité favorite est le barbecue. J’aime un bon barbecue avec mes amis et en n’oubliant pas le plus important, beaucoup de viande (saucisses, porc, poulet et même le bœuf). Hum, l’odeur, le goût sont parti du paradis pour moi. Samedi dernier, nous sommes aller chez Ola et Michael pour un super barbecue – le premier de la saison. J’ai fais ma belle pour avoir des petits morceaux (que j’ai eu). Mon charme marche toujours J Il y avait même un autre chien avec qui je pouvais jouer, mais il était un peu trop foufou et nous n’avons pas trop jouer.

Nous avons passe une bonne après-midi et nous sommes reste tard après que la viande et la nourriture étaient toute fini. Je ne peux pas attendre pour le prochain.


No comments:

My mommy's cake

My mommy's cake
it looks good don't you think??? Ca l'air bon...

Kisses

Kisses
I give kisses to the guests. On s'embrasse

Me and Ola

Me and Ola
I look very good in this picture! Je suis super sur cette photo.

pillow fights

pillow fights
I entertain the guests by playing with them. Je joue avec les invitees.